Thursday, July 18, 2013

wind-blown

The Garment District is really incredible. Nestled just south of Times Square and just north of Chelsea these few square blocks have really started to feel like home even though I've only been interning there for a few months. I promise a full-fledged intern diary post in the coming weeks, but here's a preview of some of Hunter's fall collection. The fabrics and silhouettes are absolutely to die for so it was hard to choose what to shoot, but I narrowed it down to this Minnie Dress and the pieces that will appear in the second post.





Outfit Details: Dress: Hunter Dixon, Bracelet: Forever 21, Wedges: Dolce Vita

yours on seventh avenue,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 


2 comments:

  1. just slightly obsessed with that dress...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! my boss designed it her stuff is awesome! www.hunterdixon.com

      Delete

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)