Wednesday, June 20, 2012

here it goes

Hello! Welcome to my personal style blog, Keep Calm and Chiffon. My name is Austen and I'm relatively new to the blogging world. This will start as a summer experiment to just see what happens so things could change up every time you log on! I'll try to post once a week on Thursdays, documenting some of my favorite style moments of the summer. Here's my first post to say hello to the blogging world. 











Dress: Lush, Shoes: Sam Edelman, Bracelets: Forever 21, Necklace: Topshop
Until next time, 
Keep Calm and Chiffon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)