Wednesday, April 24, 2013

wednesdays shouldn't be ordinary

Sporting my signature fabric made today ten times more fun than an ordinary Wednesday would normally be. That's chiffon for those of you who didn't catch on. And pairing the skirt with a mesh crop top gave it the edge I was looking for to contrast the girly skirt. I have a love-hate relationship with high-low skirts. On one hand I'm entirely over them. But then again, when they're done right, they look really right. And who can argue with the simplicity of a side braid and a gold necklace. In other news, after a few more weeks of classes and a handful of exams, I will begin my summer fashion design/production internship in (you guessed it) The Big Apple. More details to follow! :)






Outfit Details:
Top: Gypsy Warrior, Skirt: Forever 21, Necklace: H&M

counting down the milliseconds,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)