Sunday, September 14, 2014

semi-sheer

Do you ever have such a love affair with a shirt that somehow it just molds itself to your body? This top has some serious second-skin vibes to it that make me question why I don't wear it all day, every day, all of the time, always. It seems just as natural to wear it out as it does under sweaters and tucked behind leather jackets. I've ultimately found that instinct kicks reason's ass every single time, so screw reason if it doesn't make sense and live sans regret. Even if people give you weird looks for wearing the same top three days in a row. 






Photos by Fenco

Outfit Details: Top: Urban Outfitters, Pants: Free People, Shoes: Free People x Jeffery Campbell, Hat: Forever 21 (similar), Bag: Brandy Melville (similar), Necklace: Forever 21

yours,
Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)