Monday, July 22, 2013

city safari

The middle of a heat wave does not seem like the best time to experiment with fall clothing, but these two pieces were begging to explore the city. The perfect outfit for sitting in a cafe no one's ever heard of, ordering an overpriced iced something and rereading a book whose words you know all too well. More Hunter Dixon pieces I've fallen in love with at work are the Safari top and Bettty skirt from the Fall 2013 collection. I know we're all very shocked that I love this galaxy print but can you blame me? And the panels on the shirt are sheer genius. Any one get it? Any one? Any one? Bueller? 






Outfit Details: Top and Skirt: Hunter Dixon, Necklace: Topshop, Shoes: Necessary Clothing

infinitely yours,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)