Tuesday, September 17, 2013

ivory walls

E.B. White once wrote, "New York blends the gift of privacy with the excitement of participation." If you've never read his essay Here Is New York you should probably read it, A because two of my professors have already assigned it within the first month of classes and B because it's a really well-written description of the city and what it's like to live here. Saturday was practically begging me to wander the streets near Union Square, of course make a pit stop at Free People (where I found this top for 50% off- SCORE!!) and spend some time people-watching. It was the perfect combination of privacy and participation. And it was so New York.

Photos by Ava








Outfit Details: Top: Free People, Jeans: Rag & Bone (similar), Shoes: Dolce Vita Hat: Gypsy Warrior

pictured as yours,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

6 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with this outfit. Love photographing you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fabulous look! I love the vibe of this look...and those pants are to die for!
    xo,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you girl! and they literally are, so lucky i found them at an outlet! <3

      Delete
  3. pretty! following u<3

    Nice blog! Following you dear<3
    Keep in touch

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! checked out your site it's lovely!
      xo

      Delete

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)