Thursday, September 12, 2013

simply put

I blog with my iPhone. I use the camera app, auto-enhance, and e-mail the photos to myself. Why do I do this? I know nothing about technology. It's literally a miracle that this site is up and running. But when you have a fashion friend with a camera like Ava the high quality of DSL it's too pretty to resist. This NYFW-inspired outfit was all about the silhouette. For some reason whenever I try to dress myself it usually goes back to black so instead of fighting it I went for clean, crisp and polished. And threw on the silver boots to mess it up a bit. Cause you always gotta mess it up a bit. 










Outfit Details: Mesh Top: Gypsy Warrior, Skirt: Necessary Clothing (similar), Boots: Forever 21

yours forever not tech-savy,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

4 comments:

  1. Ahahah Ava is the only one who can make me look pretty! you look adorable and I'm so jealous of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's dedication to stick to your iPhone! I love mine, but get nervous about posting my iPhone pics on my blog. But yours are great!

    Love your silver boots, such a wonderful detail to your LBD outfit! xx

    Jennine... eatsleepdenim.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know what you mean- it's just so user-friendly which is why I stick with it. I can pass it off to anyone and they can take pictures for me which I love because it really feels spontaneous and not so "planned." auto-enhance makes a big difference! I LOVE your site thanks for checking out mine :)

      Delete

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)