Monday, December 23, 2013

all that glitters

Winter break is an imperative of the college calendar. For me it means time for flipping through magazines that have piled up at home, scribbling musings, thoughts and blog posts, and of course, the celebrations. Holiday parties are my favorite; family and friends crowded together, exchanging stories and embraces and exclamations. For this gathering, I opted once again for the cross necklace with velvet top thing as you can see. It has that medieval vibe, but it's a subtle one. Can you blame me for the repetition?




 Photos by Jim

Outfit Details: Top: Gypsy Warrior, Shorts: Necessary Clothing, Tights: Urban Outfitters (similar), Necklace: Free People (similar), Shoes: Free People x Jeffery Campbell 

yours,
Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)