Tuesday, December 31, 2013

364 days later

As anyone who knows me knows, New Year's is one of my least favorite holidays. In my mind the "new year" always starts in September; that's my birthday, when we return to school, and of course the start of FALL FASHION. Also my predictions are always wrong. Always. But I know I'm probably on my own with this one and that lots of people love making it a big deal and writing resolutions and counting down the final minutes as we shift our calendars over. So, in the spirit of trying to get in the spirit, here are some of my favorite moments from the past year and here's to a new year of completely unexpected, crazy and wild adventures.

















As always, thanks for reading! Now go out and do something exciting as I reach for my book (currently reading this!) get lost in a rerun marathon and indulge in some peppermint bark.

yours,
Austen

4 comments:

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)