Tuesday, May 20, 2014

i could say it but you won't believe me

It seems that the proper mid-May attire will always be those light layers. We're approaching tank time, but until then it's nice to be able to wrap a kimono around your shoulders for the imminent breeze. The first of baby fireflies will emerge before you know it, and they'll dance in the humid skies until they are captured by mason jar. Aligning together in jars like constellations in the sky makes their relationships seem so simple and so free. Maybe we should take a cue from the little lightning bugs- or do you prefer when things are complicated? 












Photos by Lynne

Outfit Details: Tank: Free People, Shorts: Forever 21 (similar), Kimono: Free People, Bracelet: Gypsy Warrior (similar), Shoes: Jeffery Campbell

yours,
Austen

1 comment:

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)