Saturday, September 1, 2012

college!!!!!

Happy September Everyone!!
I know what you're thinking. Austen, you are SO overdue for a post. And you are completely right. Thanks to everyone for being patient as I settled in and survived my first week of college (!) I love everything so far- the classes, the people, the campus. It's still surreal in some ways but nonetheless awesome. Even though my dorm doesn't have air conditioning it's still awesome. Mostly. This semester I'm taking a freshman seminar called Representing the Body in Art, Modern European History (one of my favorites), Spanish, Costume Techniques, Survey of African Art and Principals of Fitness and Wellness (yes, we're required to go to gym.) But as I said, so far it's been nothing but awesome. 
















Outfit Details:
Tee: Topshop
Necklace: H&M
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Target
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell
Bag: Free People 

Here's a picture of my roommate and guest photographer this week, Mira! Love you Mir, thanks for helping me out with this! <3 Isn't her outfit fabulous?


Until next time, 
Keep Calm and Chiffon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)