Tuesday, September 18, 2012

crossed

Hello lovely readers!
You know what the great thing about fall is? You'll always be good to go with jeans. They are a no-fail option for chilly autumn days. Plus they come in so many different colors and washes and styles and cuts and lengths and silhouettes it's IMPOSSIBLE not to fall in love with them. 
I love college so far. The people here are so awesome and happy and friendly. Plus everyone seems to have their own "thing."  There are jocks and DJs and aspiring actress and directors and fantasy footballers and hipsters and scientists. In high school I guess you could call them cliques or superlatives, but here it's nice because everyone is so interested in what everyone else has to say. And I'm just loving meeting all of these people. It's also amazing how quickly you get close with people here. My whole floor has really bonded which great and we all hang out which makes me smile. 
Okay enough of me blabbering on about my life. I hope you have enjoyed my posts from New York Fashion Week! As I mentioned in previous posts, if you want to see ALL of my favorites and not just the highlights visit keepcalmandchiffon.tumblr.com to get the full effect. I hope to do the same for London, Paris and Milan, but I wanted to make sure I got New York done because as much as I would love to sit around and blog about this all day, I go to school and have work that needs to get done (I know, shocking.)











Hi Steph and Jessie! :)


Shout out to Becca for helping me with this post! Love you girl <3

Outfit Details:
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: JBrand
Boots: Sam Edelman
Bracelet: Forever 21
Ring: So Good

Until next time, 
Keep Calm and Chiffon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)