Wednesday, October 31, 2012

tricky

 Let's admit it. The sky in these photographs is awesome. It is so bright in some places and so sinister in others. But that's what life is all about right? Finding the balance between things. Today was the first day where it actually hit me: it's autumn. Leaves are falling, things are changing, and days are getting shorter. I refuse to admit that November starts tomorrow, or that my teachers have started discussing finals and classes for the spring already. But if there's anything that I've learned in college (outside of the classroom), it is that you just have to embrace change as it happens. So here's to warm apple cider with whipped cream, dorky sweaters and knit tights, and spending chilly nights watching Felicity, no matter how many times you've seen the episode.







Outfit Details
Jacket: Frenchi, Jeans: Free People, Boots: Vintage, Hat: TopShop, Sweater: Lush, Bag: Vintage, Necklace: Forever 21, Rings: Gypsy Warrior

Thanks Samira for helping with the photos this week!

Happily in denial,
Keep Calm and Chiffon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)