Sunday, November 11, 2012

fallen

I have a crush. A color crush. It's on the color of my shorts and boots. Last year it was called burgundy, this season it's oxblood. In the last few weeks, there has been nothing but cold, biting air. Today was a breath of fresh air. So, I took complete advantage of this gorgeous day and sat in some leaves. I got these boots about a week ago and haven't taken them off since (except for once when Mira borrowed them!) They're comfy and they're velvet and they're burgundy. Oxblood. Whichever. 


 Outfit Details
Top: American Apparel, Shorts: Forever 21, Socks: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Free People, Hat: Nordstrom, Shoes: H&M

Until next time,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)