Saturday, November 24, 2012

approaching

 And in traditional Tosone family fashion (no pun intended), as soon as the plates are cleaned and the turkey has been carved and the tablecloth gets thrown in the washing machine, we rummaged around in the basement and pulled out the tree and the lights and the extensive collection of ornaments that have been accumulating since before I was born. My family loves Christmas. We deck the halls, the mantle and the shrubs outside the day after Thanksgiving and most of it stays up through January (and occasionally February!). Suddenly, all of these things are approaching: finals, the holidays, next semester. But the cool and scary thing is we only know that they're coming. We'll never be sure what they are going to bring. 






 Outfit Details: Top: Free People, Tights: Hue, Socks: Free People, Bandeau: Brandy Melville, Boots: Urban Outfitters, Rings: Gypsy Warrior

1 comment:

  1. Chiffoning(v): To do anything with 'tude, and/or swagger. It's a lifestyle. Chiffon over everything.
    Made popular by the fierce five. Chiffoning the system.
    Don't worry about it, keep chiffoning!
    -SB, AP, MP, SP, JF

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)