Saturday, December 1, 2012

cranes

 so of course, my procrastination got the better of me yesterday and I forgot to shoot in daylight. so, I figured, why not move the shoot inside and show off my dorm room! I love my room at school. As my roommate would say it has a great "ambiance" to it. there are pillows everywhere, and twinkle lights and paper cranes and artwork and I just love it. I'll do more photos of my room someday hopefully when it's cleaner than it was yesterday (Mira and I had a garage sale of clothes which left the room looking like the aftermath of a tornado). although, one of the downsides to shooting indoors is not the best lighting. also, this is my first experiment with hair chalk, which is literally chalk that you use on your hair. it's really fun and it washes out the next day. that's one of the many amazing things I found on wanelo.com. don't know what that is? ohhmmyygoddd go right now and get addicted. because you will. 





Outfit Details: Dress: it's Mira's and I completely forgot to see where it was from, Tights: American Apparel, Shoes: Deena and Ozzy, Necklace: Urban Outfitters 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)