Monday, January 6, 2014

frozen

I think I may have finally figured out why I don't share the semi-popular love of winter that a few of my friends have expressed. There's too much uncertainty. Even if you hear that it's going to snow, you never know how much you're going to get, if everyone is freaking out over nothing, whether it's going to disrupt your plans, etc. And yes, it's pretty for a day or two, but it melts away and you're left with that slush that even the most coordinated people (excluding me, obviously) find to be challenging. I will admit that those winter sunsets get me every time, but I'd be satisfied adding them to a Pinterest board if  it meant a few more weeks of sunshine. 







Photos by Lynne

Outfit Details: Top: Forever 21 (similar), Coat: Brandy Melville, Jeans: Rag & Bone (similar), Bag: Brandy Melville (similar), Boots: Hunter x Rag & Bone, Beanie: Nordstrom BP

yours,
Austen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)