Sunday, January 12, 2014

ninteen seventy something

The year was 1975, or 76. The Who toured the U.S. and it was wild. People crammed too close together wearing well-loved t-shirts and lots of denim, hoping to catch a glimpse of the stars on stage. It was the age of the frameless sunglasses and rock and roll. Strangers would laugh and clink their beers and wave American flags above their heads as they got lost in the chaos of strobe lights and lyrics that carried them high above the venue. It was a magical time, as I like to imagine. 







Photos by Lynne

Outfit Details: Tee: Topshop (similar), Leggings: Necessary Clothing (similar), Blazer: Lush, Bag: Brandy Melville (similar), Shoes: Jeffery Campbell

yours,
Austen

2 comments:

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)