Friday, January 24, 2014

room to think

I don't know about you, but decorating for me is never really something you can finish. It's something that happens when you feel a shift in your mood that requires a shift in your environment. Since I spent a lot of the past month in my room at home, I decided to give it a few updates and thought I'd share with you. Nothing monumental really changed, but after finding a few treasures while thrifting, cutting out some photos from my Instagram account and placing my most-loved jewelry where I don't have to go digging around for it, I felt more connected to the space. 











Photos by moi

Hope you are inspired to constantly change it up!

yours,
Austen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)