Wednesday, July 2, 2014

brushstrokes

I mean honestly, ideal intern attire would be what I used to wear to soccer practice: a T-shirt with holes and grass stains, running shorts and whichever pair of sneakers had less mud on them that day. But in New York you have to look the part and also be able to sprint anywhere at a moment's notice. That's why the combination of a T-shirt dress (everyone needs to invade the Zara sale if you haven't already!!!), a bag that can be worn cross body and barely-heeled shoes has become my go-to office attire. This week has been so crazy already, and we're just halfway through! I got to be on set for an awesome photo shoot this week which makes me twice as excited for the magazine to come out! But since the fashion world works as far ahead as it is allowed, I'll have to wait until October to actually see the finished product. Then again, July just snuck up on me so it won't be long









Photos by Celine 

Outfit DetailsDress: Zara, Bracelet: Forever 21 (similar), Armband: Gypsy Warrior, Bag: Free People (large size), Shoes: Jeffery Campbell, Sunglasses: Free People (similar)

yours,
Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)