Sunday, July 20, 2014

latest uniform

Isn't it awesome when you find two items that were estranged at different ends of a store, put them together and suddenly can't picture life without their coexistence? I know, right? I have no idea what makes me love this combination so much, but the semi-fitted leather tank and slightly destroyed boyfriend shorts seems like such an obvious combination to me now, I can't believe I haven't been wearing this outfit every day for this whole summer. This is a case where being an outfit repeater is totally acceptable and in fact, encouraged. Now if you're skeptical about this look let me just say, I don't think I would have loved this look so much a few years ago either. I can almost guarantee you if I wore this outfit among some of my male friends they would maybe mostly probably actually definitely hate it. Some may think, "Well I can't really see any evidence that she has a butt or boobs and her heels may make her slightly awkwardly taller than me so this isn't fun for anyone." Oops, sorry. I don't dress for you.









Photos by Lynne

Outfit Details: Top: Gypsy Warrior (similar), Shorts: Gypsy Warrior, Necklace: Topshop (similar), Armband: Free People, Reversible Vegan Leather Bag: Free People (large size), Shoes: Jeffery Campbell x Free People

yours,
Austen 

1 comment:

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)