Tuesday, August 26, 2014

late afternoon

Feeling like a million bucks is great, especially when you really only spent $50. Seriously though (excluding shoes) we are dealing with an outfit that cost $51.60. *accepts virtual high fives* I see this not only as an awesome situation for my wallet, but as a victory for college girls everywhere. We can't be draining money from our accounts left, right and sideways, but we're constantly on the go and always want to look good when we are. That's why I love to go on treasure hunts in stores like Forever 21 and find statement pieces that really speak to me and (if taken care of) can be worn over and over again. I expect to be layering this silver necklace as much as humanly possible, throwing on these sunglasses whenever I so much as glance out the window, and wearing these pants in to the cooler autumn months by throwing tights on underneath and piling on cozy sweaters. 










Photos by Lynne

Outfit Details: Top: Brandy Melville, Pants: Forever 21, Boots: Hinge, Necklace: Forever 21 (in gold), Sunglasses: Forever 21

yours,
Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)