Thursday, August 14, 2014

palette

I'll be the first to admit that it took me a while to break out of my all black 'erything color scheme that I basically rocked through the majority of 2013. I now realize this was a direct reflection of my mental state during my first few months of living in New York. New Yorkers do love black, after all. But after some trial and error with wait for iiiiitttttt COLOR (want proof? see this and that) I have finally discovered the shades I love. Black and white made the cut without even auditioning, but I also love a splash of burgundy, those bronzy-gold tones that pop up in jewelry and a rose-colored shade for sunglasses and lips. How do you color your life? Comment below with your favorites. xx









Photos by Taylor

Outfit Details: Top: Necessary Clothing (similar), Shorts: Forever 21 (similar), Boots: Dolce Vita (similar), Triangle Necklace: Brandy Melville (similar), Glass Necklace: Brooklyn Charm (similar), Bag: Free People (large size)

yours,
Austen

2 comments:

  1. Love this look!
    Oxblood is my fav too when it comes to breaking up my all-black wardrobe.
    Check out our magazine!
    x Tiff @ HauteMessMag.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)