Wednesday, July 4, 2012

independence

Happy Fourth Everyone!!!!!
Hope everyone gets to spend the holiday with the four f's: family, friends, food, fireworks! Okay, so I know on one hand, it's cheesy to dress up for the holidays, but it can be done without it looking like a costume. Besides, holidays are occasions that call for getting dressed up! This is a busy week coming up including showing my designs to a pattern-maker for the first time, a 24-hour movie marathon with some friends, and packing and counting down the days until I'm in ITALY!!!! (Countdown: 6 days) I'm so excited to go back to Italy, especially after taking AP Art History this year. Last time around I was just along for the ride, but this time I'll get to see things that I learned about in class. I know I'm out of school now and supposed to be completely done with school, but I'm so excited to see all of these works (I'm such a nerd, I know!) I'm also trying to accomplish one piece of getting ready for college, but so far I've done basically nothing. If anyone knows a place where I can get a unique comforter in a cool pattern, please, please, please let me know! 










Outfit Details
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: BCBGeneration
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Bracelet: local boutique
Ring: So Good (Soho)

Also, today I found out that there really IS an app for everything! This app helped me remix the original "Keep Calm and Carry On" logo into something a little more my style :)

Fun fact, all three of my prom dresses make up our country's colors! Totally did that by accident, but it completely works out for this post! 
              

xoxo and remember,
Keep Calm and Chiffon!

PS: I haven't figured out how/if I can blog from Italy, so if there is a lack of post for the next two Wednesdays, there will be even more when I come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)