Wednesday, July 25, 2012

street style: the best of florence

Okay, I'm not going to beat around the bush and say "there are so many amazing things in Italy I just couldn't decide.. blah blah blah." No. Florence is undoubtedly my favorite city in Italy. I absolutely love it! Why? Well, it's set right in the heart of Tuscany, it's the perfect balance of a busy city and a place you feel at home, and everyone there is so fashionable! Because of this, I gave out more business cards here than any other city, and, because of that I had to be extremely, EXTREMELY selective with what I chose to post here. I couldn't get over how pulled-together everyone managed to look. Some of these photos were taken at eight in the morning and some of them close to midnight. I just love the vibe of the city. I love the Pilazzo Vecchio and the Uffizzi art gallery and the Ponte Vecchio and the street market and the people and the bread even though it's unsalted. I'm seriously thinking about studying abroad here in college.




All I need is a plane ticket and I'm sold. Who's with me?!
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

2 comments:

  1. love the outfits in #1 and #2 pic.
    Wonderful outfits.

    http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/lookbook-street-fashion_c314

    ReplyDelete
  2. every styles is stunning,,,thanks for sharing it,,,,,,,,,,,, Jessica Buurman

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)