Sunday, July 8, 2012

oldies

Here's the thing I love about summer: you get to do things that you normally wouldn't do or wouldn't have the time for (in my case). My town does this thing where every Thursday night they have a free music concert, each week it's a different genre. This past week was oldies which was awesome. It was also an oldies night for me- I got to catch up with an old friend who I haven't seen in ages!






Outfit Details:
Dress: Target (I couldn't believe it!!)
Bracelet: Forever 21
Belt: Urban Outfitters 
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell





The band that played in the park was a local group (unfortunately didn't get their name) but they had a lot of energy. . A bunch of couples who are no longer twenty got up and danced together, which was really cute! I hope I'm like that when I'm older. Here are my favorites that the band played. My a capella group performed The Drifter's song last year! 

Anyway, like I mentioned in my last post, I'll be away in Italy for a few days so I'm not sure if/when I can post. So if I can, expect a post from overseas, and if not, expect a monster post when I return. Until then,

Keep Calm and Chiffon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)