Tuesday, December 11, 2012

acrylics

For me, finals week isn't an excuse to break out the sweats. It is an excuse to look good and feel good because you're working hard. For the most part. But that does not mean that I don't save time for a good, old-fashioned adventure every once in a while. I went with my friend Jessie to pick up her art portfolio and couldn't resist taking some pictures in the studio. I'm not exactly sure what I'm sitting on or if I'm allowed to be up there, but there's not much that can be done about that now. I love the back detailing of this shirt more than life itself. I think. 





Outfit Details: Top: Necessary Clothing, Leather skirt: Forever 21, Bracelet: Brandy Melville, Tights: DKNY, Boots, H&M, Necklace: Free People

Shout out to Jessie for helping me with the post!

Until next time, 
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)