Sunday, December 30, 2012

better than ever

And once again, in the blink of an eye, another year evaporates. It always shocks me and it really shouldn't by now. I remember this time last year thinking about hearing back from colleges and actually graduating and if everything would be what I expected it would be. If you had told me that half of the stuff that happened to me this year would happen, I wouldn't have believed you because I would have said it all sounded too good to be true. And as I spend these last days of 2012 cleaning out my closet, reading all of the books that have been stacking up next to my bed that I haven't gotten to, and having reunion after reunion with old friends, I'm just beyond grateful for everything in my life. So thank you for being a part of it, by following along from the beginning, or checking in once in a while, or even if you're clicking through for the first time. PS- new year, new hair. Duh.











Outfit Details: Jacket: Free People, Necklace: Vintage, Socks: Free People, Shoes: Jeffery Campbell

As always,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)