Saturday, December 8, 2012

FIT flashback

Since finals have left me with no motivation to study, here are some photos that my friend Christina e-mailed me from the class I did at FIT over the summer. She styled this shoot and we wandered around the Chelsea area taking pictures. My favorite thing about this outfit is that the vest angles down in the front just as the skirt angles up. I love the graffiti backgrounds we found, especially with the conveniently parked food truck; too cool! I'm also sporting my namesake fabric (chiffon of course!) which was an added bonus. I miss summer, but can't wait to hand in these finals, get home, and finish decorating for Christmas. And finally, just for a moment, breathe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)