Monday, May 20, 2013

crossing

Converse, check. T-shirt, check. Studded baseball cap, check. Denim cutoffs, check. Loose curls, check. A little reminiscent of Kendrick Lamar's lyrics to Swimming Pools, but a completely accurate way to account for all of the ingredients for a superb casual outfit. I wish blogs had interactive features, because everyone should be able to indulge in the soft material of this Beverly Hills t-shirt. It is the ultimate worn-in and light fabric for a hot day such as today which was spent consuming brunch at a cafe, exploring my favorite boutique (admittedly for the third time in a week) and topping it off with the usual order from Dairy Queen. A recipe for perfection? I think so. 




Outfit Details: Top: Brandy Melville, Shorts: Free People, Converse: Vintage, Hat: Aldo Accessories

transcendently yours,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)