Monday, May 13, 2013

more issues than vogue

Being home is surreal. Permanently draping clothing over hangers in my closets and filling my drawers instead of living out of a duffle bag for a weekend is throwing me off. Thankfully, the majority of the chaos that was move-out day has been contained in its rightful place at home, but it has only launched me on a whole new trend of organization and cleaning and de-cluttering. Good thing I now have all of this free time on my hands! 





Outfit Details: Jacket: Gypsy Warrior, Jeans: Forever 21, Tank: Skreened

newly yours,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 



1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!
    you're so fab


    http://dreaminspiredesire.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)