Wednesday, May 1, 2013

groovy

Mid sixties describes both the temperature and the atmosphere of the past weekend. After seeing my brilliant friend Alexa perform in a production of "Hair" on Friday night we hung out all day Saturday at Fun Day, essentially a day of no-stress, moon bounces and tons of music. Oh, and did I mention major fashion moments galore??? Pictured directly below is a shot of Alexa and me, and the following photos are of girls who I thought looked truly spectacular. Their styles range from leather tops to rainbow pants to graphic tees to decorative denim. (check out the Keep Calm and Chiffon detail Jake added to this girl's shorts!) Definitely gave me lots of festival style inspiration for the summer! 








Outfit Details: Top: Gypsy Warrior, Bandeau: Free People, Shorts: Necessary Clothing

so far out and radically yours,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)