Friday, May 17, 2013

juxtaposition

Where structure meets draping is the perfect crossroads of fashion. I love the harsh lines in mesh of this body-concious dress contrasted with the ease of the nude blazer thrown over it. The dress reminds me of a more ready-to-wear version of Alexander Wang's Spring 2013 collection. I wanted to keep the entire outfit clean, and simple with a neutral color palette and minimal accessories. But the avid readers of this blog all know that's not who I am. It's just who I felt like when I woke up.





Outfit Details: Blazer: Gypsy Warrior, Dress: Free People, Bag: Free People, Shoes: Jeffery Campbell

ambivalently yours,
Keep Calm and Chiffon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)