Saturday, June 1, 2013

NQR

The beauty of vintage finds is the ability to alter them solely with a pair of scissors. The top I'm wearing started as a maxi dress, turned into a high-low dress, became a shorter dress, then a tank top and ultimately a crop top. Just goes to show you that fashion is constantly changing, and that you have the power to change it. I decided to mix prints today, which is admittedly out of my comfort zone, but something I'm glad I tried. A mostly deserted subway on my way down to Soho presented the perfect opportunity for a shoot. A Keep Calm and Chiffon post from underground has been officially checked off the bucket list.





Outfit Details: Top: Vintage, Skirt: Gypsy Warrior, Bag: Free People, Necklace: TopShop

beneath the surface,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)