Wednesday, June 26, 2013

the underneath

Lavender and dried flowers filled little pouches resulting in the best smell ever. A party favor from Free People's Girl's Night In event that took place tonight. I ran straight from work and was greeted by cookies, a dictionary of intimates and pre-styled outfits to check out. Took a pit stop before the party to a dead end sign to celebrate my annual hair cut. A little short for my taste, but give it a month or two. It'll grow back. 





Outfit Details: Top: Gypsy Warrior, Skirt: Topshop, Sandals: BP Nordstrom

yours for three hours,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)