Thursday, June 6, 2013

historic district

For me, one of the things that gives the UWS its character is the architecture. Old, romantic brownstones with staircases that ascend to beckoning wooden doors. It all seems like a place you could stroll around for hours and not get sick of. I love being in the city and exploring the different neighborhoods. Yesterday at work my boss liked my outfit and posted it on her Instagram. I love interning. It's something new every day and it's never boring. 




Outfit Details: Blazer: Gypsy Warrior, Top: TOKO, Skirt: Necessary Clothing

historically yours, 
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)