Wednesday, June 19, 2013

the one year mark

Birthdays for me often recall a 90's esque party where you invite all of the kids in your class, eat ice cream cake from Dairy Queen and turn garbage bags into the most fashionable dress you can think of. At least, that's how it usually went down at my house. And I couldn't help but recall the content, comfort and unparalleled rewards that early birthdays brought. Now that's exactly how I feel on the one year anniversary of the existence of Keep Calm and Chiffon. The past year has been a whirlwind of new experiences and I am so grateful for every day. This blog started out as a way to pass time during the summer and has transformed into something I am so passionate about. If you're reading this right now, I have you to thank because you got me where I am now. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now go eat some cake. 







still yours,
Keep Calm and Chiffon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)