Monday, November 11, 2013

above amsterdam

Some people argue that New York City streets all look the same. That the grid system predestined a shared chemistry and that it's all just concrete and paint. But once you've lived here for a while you know that each street has its own personality. Amsterdam has the much-loved Insomnia cookies, the quiet and cool Hungarian Pastry Shop, the sandwich king Subs Conscious and the giant church of Saint John the Divine. But that's just how I see it. What do you think?








Photos by Ava and Celine

Outfit Details: Dress: Free People, Necklace: Free People (similar), Boots: Forever 21, Bag: Big Buddha (similar)

yours at a crossroads,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)