Sunday, November 3, 2013

among the evergreens

Okay, I know I've seriously been pushing my luck here, but I can say with complete and utter certainty  that Friday was DEFINITELY the last perfect beautiful camisole appropriate day of the year. And somehow it felt even warmer because I got to visit some incredible people who I don't see every day, but are always in my heart. 





Thanks, Mira for the photos <3

Outfit Details: Camisole: Topshop, Leggings: Free People (similar), Boots: Dolce Vita, Necklace: Topshop (similar), Bag: BP Nordstrom (similar)

yours way down Louisiana close to New Orleans,
Keep Calm and Chiffon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)