Tuesday, November 5, 2013

valley of the moon

A country road. Late morning. Curls getting messy in brief gusts of winds, and tossing leaves around seeing if they'll fly. A french courtship slip, or two. The boots I wear whether it's March August or November or any of the other nine clusters of dates. And the kind of layering that makes you feel warmer despite the descending temperatures. 









Outfit Details: Dress: Free People, Beanie: Free People, Boots: Dolce Vita, Bracelet: Gypsy Warrior (similar)

yours on the fifth,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)