Saturday, November 16, 2013

armor

I blame New York entirely for my gravitational pull towards black and white. There's that timelessness in the combination that makes me lose my mind when I see them together. The two of them act as armor and have the power to take on the immensity of a relentless and restless city. They may not appear very warm, but they will always protect you.








Photos by Celine

Outfit DetailsTop: Free People, Velvet Pants: Free People, Boots: Forever 21, ID Bracelet: Forever 21 

Yours in the crossfire,
Austen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)