Wednesday, August 8, 2012

countdown

Howdy! (Sorry I know that's so cheesy but it's late and I'm tired and it was that or Aloha)

Apparently I move in to my dorm in two weeks! TWO. WEEKS. On one hand, I could not be more excited, and on the other it feels like wrong. I should be headed off to soccer preseason or those early student government meetings in August. I should be planning a look for picture day and start the never-ending search for a prom dress. But none of that is happening, which is weird in a good way.

Thanks to my neighbor, Taylor, for helping me with this shoot. I'm still waiting on a girl from my FIT class to send me the photos from our photo shoot in the city, but I wanted to get a post up for you guys!  Speaking of FIT, if you want to visit the blog of one of my classmates follow this link http://thefashionchica.com/2012/08/pre-college-program-part-2/ and see if you can spot me in the post! Also, in case you're wondering, yes, I dyed my hair blonde. Hey, it was time for a change. Besides, it's just hair.










Outfit Details
Top: Necessary Clothing
Bag: Free People
Shorts: Necessary Clothing
Little Bracelets: DIY
Cuff Bracelet: Forever 21
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell
Necklace: Topshop

So, as I'm sure you can guess, I have a lot of things to do, places to visit, people to see, before I go. And you're right. Which is why I'm cutting this one short. 

Until next post,

Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)