Thursday, August 23, 2012

life-size barbie

Hi there!
If you have a free moment before the summer comes to an end, stop in to the city and visit the main floor of the D building on the FIT campus. They have this cool Barbie display up right now that is a project for visual display students. The garments pictured below are all made of Barbie parts from the dolls themselves and the accessories. It's pretty kick-ass, not gonna lie. Sorry I don't have a real post today because I MOVE IN TO COLLEGE TOMORROW! Exciting, I know. But enjoy these photos for now. 










Until next time, 
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)