Sunday, August 19, 2012

gears

Hello all! 
I am in the homestretch of my time at home. It's so weird to think I'll be all packed up and headed to college in just 5 short days. The past few weeks have been filled with seeing friends, late nights, mosquito bites, dinners, parties, and just plain fun. I am so happy and thankful that I got this summer to just be free and have time to do things like sleep over at a different friend's house every night for a week or start a fashion blog initially just to see a different layout and suddenly have an international audience with readers everywhere from next door, to Russia, Italy, Hong Kong, Germany and the UK. Basically, it's been a wild couple of weeks and I'm so grateful for the memories made and the beginning of college! 












Outfit Details:
Top: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Forever 21
Necklace: So Good
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Bag: ASOS

As an extra part of today's post, I've gotten a request to break down exactly what it is I do all day. What kinds of things does  a blogger do on a day-to-day basis? Remember, this is during the summer when I have time to be running around thinking about fashion 24/7. But this is a day in the life of a summer fashion blogger. 

9:29am Roll out of bed and convince mom to go get iced coffee and a flagel from David's while I skim the fashion headlines on wwd.com

10:02am Get dressed!!

10:35am Blog photo shoot

11:25am I have a meeting with a designer who wants to review my sketches and turn one of them into a sample! If the sample turns out the way we want, we're going to make more and sell them in her store! More about this later.

12:00pm Off to work at the boutique!

5:00pm After work stop by Cat's house for a chat

6:45pm While mom's making omlets for dinner, I edit and post the photos from the shoot earlier today.

8:10pm Swing by the bookstore and pick up the September issues of Harpers Bazaar, Vogue,  and People Style Watch.

9:00pm Turn on pretty little liars and see what they're wearing!!!

10:30pm Go through my google reader feed. I am subscribed to all my favorite blogs and I flesh out my favorite pictures to add to my tumblr inspiration blog (keepcalmandchiffon.tumblr.com)

12:00pm Lights out!

And there you have it! Until next time,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)