Saturday, January 5, 2013

we will become silhouettes

there's definitely some magical about escaping to a warm place in the icy, swirling, arctic winter. naples is undoubtedly one of the most gorgeous places I have ever visited. everything is coated in light sunshine in the early morning, and the sky turns blood orange when the sun sets at night. of course, if I lived here yearly, I probably wouldn't appreciate it as much as I do, but if that's the case, then I am perfectly content upholding my visitor status. the oxymoronic features on my iPhone which tell me that not only is it January, but it is 80 degrees and sunny must love the bewildered, but blissful face I make at them.







Outfit Details: Top: Free People, Shorts: Gypsy Warrior, Shoes: Nordstrom BP, Necklace: Topshop

Until next time, 
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)