Monday, October 28, 2013

better on vinyl

"how about a pair of pink sidewinders,
and a bright orange pair of pants?
you could really be a Beau Brummell baby,
 if you just give it half a chance.
don't waste your money on a new set of speakers,
you'd get more milage from a cheap pair of sneakers
next phase, new wave, dance craze, anyways
it's still rock and roll to me."
-Billy Joel








Photos by Kaitlin

Outfit Details: Tank: Gypsy Warrior (similar), Vest: BB Dakota (similar), Leggings: Free People (similar), Boots: H&M (similar), Hat: BP Nordstrom (similar)

yours lost in lyrics,
Keep Calm and Chiffon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)