Wednesday, October 30, 2013

beanie baby

Well the weather did that thing again where the temperature dropped with no warning. Every year I think I'm ready for it, and every year it catches me by surprise. This floral sweater happened into my wardrobe as an attempt to find a cheaper version of the Free People sweater that I linked at the bottom of the post. Because, sweaters. For those of you who know me well you know that I'd take tights over sweats any day. In fact, my wardrobe is severely lacking in the sweatpants department. And although it's getting colder and the desire to trade in those jeans for sweats is growing (I'm looking at you, Jake!!) just remember there are other ways to look cute and stay warm. Opt the Kimora Lee Simons path and "Always dress like you're going to see your worst enemy." And let's be honest- that lycra and cotton blend grey just isn't that intimidating. 







Photos by Ava

Outfit Details: Sweater: Forever 21 (similar), Skirt: H&M, Wedges: Dolce Vita, Beanie: Free People, Necklace: Topshop (similar)

yours in all kinds of coziness,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)