Friday, October 25, 2013

powder blue

I woke up Sunday morning in a blissful haze of knowing I scored the night before. Think I'm talking about my sexual prowess? THINK AGAIN. C'mon guys I go to an all-girls college. And I am clearly talking about saving 20% storewide at Topshop. I got this cool silky camisole in powder blue and a peach color that I'm sure will appear on the site soon and a triangle necklace all for $39. Not bad for one of Britain's most sought-after brands and one of New York's most persistent bargain hunters (that would be moi).








Photos by Sabrina

Outfit Details: Top: Topshop, Jacket: H&M (similar), Shorts: Bordeaux (similar), Tights: American Apparel, Necklace: Topshop (similar), Wedges: Dolce Vita (similar)

yours on the prowl,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)