Tuesday, February 12, 2013

autumn/winter part one

so any of you who know me probably haven't heard me shut up about new york fashion week since it started. so, i thought i'd throw out a post of some of my favorite looks that i've seen thus far. thank god for style.com (photo credit there). it really makes you feel like you were there in some way and on most of their slideshows there's a "move it" option so you can see the clothes moving which always makes a huge difference in my eyes. there's a part of my subconscious that constantly forgets the festivities were moved from bryant park up a few blocks to lincoln center. i'll never shake voices like jay mccarroll and daniel vosovic saying, " i just want to make it to bryant park!"

 Alutzarra
 Rag & Bone
 Alexander Wang
 DVF
 3.1 Phillip Lim 
 Thakoon 
BCBG Max Azria
Prabal Gurung
 Rebecca Minkoff 
Christian Siriano

lincoln centerly yours,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)