Wednesday, February 13, 2013

pumped up kicks

maybe not pumped up, but definitely raised up, platformed, whatever you call it. honestly, when i first saw these, (were they from isabel marant?) i thought yup. sneaker wedges are the dumbest thing i've ever seen. ever. but when i walked into charlotte russe and they were on clearance for $10 i figured, what the hell. i'm still not sure how i feel about them, but hey, that's what trends are for. trying them out, loving them, hating them and then forgetting about them in a few years. will i be wearing sneaker wedges in five years when i'm a fashion editor? probably not. but never say never, as someone way before justin beiber must have pointed out. 







Outfit Details: Top: Urban Outfitters, Shorts: Forever 21, Sneakers: Charlotte Russe

Photography by: Samira Bethala 

trendily yours,
Keep Calm and Chiffon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my site! I read each and every comment and they make me smile like crazy. If you follow my site, let me know, leave your URL in the comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! :)